CoffeeChamps will be held in two locations this year, Knoxville, TN and Austin, TX.
If you'd like to attend to learn more about coffee, to cheer on a competitor, or be a spectator at this fun community event, we encourage you to register and join us at one of our upcoming CoffeeChamps events!
Stay tuned for more event information, additional opportunities to participate, taste amazing coffees, and visit with some outstanding vendors.
Weekend pass: $15
Additional Ticketed Events:
Barista Guest Judge: $10
Brewers Cup Judge: $10
All attendees need a ticket to enter the event.
(Volunteers working a 5-hour shift will gain free entry for that day.)
Schedule of Events
Please note the deadlines below to book accommodation. Accommodation is first come first serve and may sell out before the deadline. Book your room early to avoid missing out on these excellent rates!
Austin: January 18, 2017
There is something for everyone at CoffeeChamps!
- New opportunity to be a part of the competition experience! Limited spots available to be a guest judge and sit at the Barista & Brewers Cup competitor table alongside scoring judges to taste competitors coffees. Sign up today! Guest Judges will not be part of the scoring team or judge deliberations. If you wish to register as a scoring judge please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taste competitors coffee at the BGA Café!
- Participate in sensory tastings and workshops at the Cup Tasters stage!
- Hear from multiple roasters on their roasting technique for this year’s Roaster Competition and taste their coffees!
- Visit the Roaster Village to engage with roasters and sample some coffees!
- Learn what it takes to brew amazing coffee via multiple methods!
- Meet with multiple vendors and equipment specialists!
- Engage, network and have a great time learning and tasting amazing beverages!
Knoxville: Parking will be available at the Locust Street Parking Garage. This garage is connected to the Knoxville Convention Center through a covered walkway. [Google Maps]
Austin: Available directly at the Palmer Event Center.